1.07.2013

Making progress not perfection




shirt, sweater, bag ZARA / skirt Forever21 / coat Ebay / shoes Aldo / sunglasses ZeroUV


It's been a while since I updated my blog. Finally, First post in 2013 :). So many ideas and excitement come when i think about mixing and matching clothes, and updating my blog, but I can't do it often, because nobody can help me to take picture even my husband, it's the last thing he wants to do. Another problem is my kids always disturbing and not allowing me to take picture. I hope I can find a way out so I can update my blog more often and getting better pictures soon, aaand Happy New Year,everyone! May the new year bring you peace , happiness, and better tomorrow.

Wore this outfit when My daughter and I went to watch Disney on ice. I had to retake the picture of me wearing this outfit at home because She didn't allow me to take picture on that day :)





No comments:

Post a Comment